- During ESWW10, AFFECTS organizes a splinter meeting dedicated to AFFECTS services and products developed within the project and as follow-up to the international AFFECTS User Workshop held in February 2013. The splinter will take place in Antwerp on Nov. 21st, 2013, from 17:15 to 18:45 in room Scala 3.
- The final AFFECTS General Meeting and Steering Committee Meeting will take place on February 17 - 18, 2014, at the Royal Observatory in Brussels. More information will follow soon.
- An extraordinary project meeting to prepare the finalisation of the project took place in Göttingen from September 23rd - 25th, 2013. All information and documents are available at -> Project -> Meetings -> Proj. Meeting 2013.
- The 2nd General Meeting took place at the Royal Observatory of Belgium in Brussels, Belgium on 26 and 27 February 2013. All relevant information is available at -> Project -> Meetings -> 2nd GM.
- The 4th Steering Committee Meeting was held during the 2nd General Meeting on Feb. 27th, 2013.
- On 28 February 2013 the AFFECTS consortium organised the AFFECTS International User Workshop at the ROB in Brussels. All presentations and supplementary information is available at -> News & Events -> User WS
- The 3rd Steering Committee Meeting was held on Nov. 6th, 2012, during the 9th European Space Weather Week in Brussels, Belgium.
- Volker Bothmer participated in the SpaceEU conference, which took place on Feb. 28 - 29, 2012 in Brussels. He presented AFFECTS in a session dedicated to successful FP7 Space projects.
- The first General Meeting took place in Brussels on Feb. 20 - 22, 2012. It was hosted by the Royal Observatory of Belgium (ROB). During the GM the project's 2nd Steering Committee Meeting was held.
- During the 8th European Space Weather Week (ESWW8 in Namur, Belgium) the AFFECTS Steering Committee held its first meeting on Nov. 29, 2011.
- The project Kick-off meeting took place in Göttingen on March 22 - 23, 2011.